Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

If a child is given temporary custody by parents but agreement is?

It depends on the laws in your state, and the types of custody agreements that are recognized. Generally speaking, you can give temporary custody of your child to a safe person. It is a good idea to have an attorney provide you with an appropriate form after consultation. However if you're talking about any sort of longer-term custody, it ordinarily needs to be done through the court. You would simply have to meet with an attorney in your area and go over the facts of your specific situation to get a good answer. Simply notarizing a document does not make it effective. The notariat provides that everybody's telling the truth, it doesn't make the document legally sufficient.

More Questions about Temporary Custody Agreement

Loading, please wait...