Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

If your childs father and you had a verbal agreement and nobody?

This is a really stupid and ignorant list of foolish things to do. You dont make custody agreements verbally - those need to be court orders. Its just too intense, too serious, too much time for a handshake agreement. Wake up. You love your kids or willing to play it soft and loose? A protective order is a serious thing and he must have had good reasons for getting one. Assuming you committed domestic violence that can be held very strongly against you presuming you do not deserve and should not get shared custody of any sort. This is called 3044 in California. Chances of getting the child back are fading away quickly - I strongly advise you to GET A LAWYER !!! Only a fool represents themselves in family court.

More Questions about Temporary Custody Agreement

Loading, please wait...